A compact pre-treatment solution for SWRO plants
M&C Filter consists of an innovative combination of dual media pressure filter (DMPF) and cartridge filters (CF). This feature reduces the footprint of the pre-treatment.
This unique two-in-one pre-treatment solution allows to remove high turbidity and suspended solid particles from the feedwater. RO membranes are therefore protected and the risk of biofouling is highly reduced.
Robustness & High Efficiency
- Robustness to deal with any water quality and low sensitivity to variations in parameters;
- High removal efficiency of suspended solids, turbidity and SDI15;
- Combination of the best filtration barriers to dissolved organic with biomass developing on the media bed, making it an excellent protection system by reducing risk of membrane biofouling;
- Cartridge Filters are installed directly in the DMPF vessel for treatment plants of medium sizes
Lower Capital & Operational Costs
- A CAPEX saving for medium SWRO plant by reducing piping between filters/CF, pipe rack for CF support isolation valve numbers, civil and installation costs;
- Low OPEX: high water recovery with media filtration with minimum water losses, low chemical requirements, low CF replacement rate and an overall low energy consumption;
And more ...
- Full planning control: concerted design and procurement on metallic manufacturing based on SIDEM’s strong expertise;
- Easy access for maintenance & replacement of cartridge filters, direct access by the top platform to unscrew the CF top plate and allow guidance of CF basket inside the vessel